What’s in the Box?
Create a Wallet
- Helium Wallet App Features
- Supports up to 10 accounts
- Shows ledger balance
- Includes an address book
- Facility to verify Helium identity
- Options for token lock-up for voting and staking rewards
- Supports payments to multiple recipients
- Allows claiming tokens from Hotspots
- Transfer NFTs representing Hotspot ownership
- Swap MOBILE and IOT Tokens into HNT
- Update Hotspot locations.
- Seed Phrase
- A 24-word seed phrase is generated, which is crucial for account access.
- This phrase is irreplaceable and confidential.
For security reasons, avoid storing screenshots of the seed phrase.
- Importing Existing Accounts
- For the 12-word seed phrase: Tap the 12 Word button and enter your phrase.
- For the 24-word seed phrase: Tap the 24 Word button and enter your phrase.
- For Ledger: Select the Ledger option and follow the prompts.
Hotspotty Connect Installation
- Hotspotty Connect is essential for onboarding and managing Hotspot settings and network performance.
- For installation, refer to the Hotspotty Connect Documentation.
- Unbox and set up the Hotspot without connecting to power.
- Connect the antenna and Ethernet cable.
Do not power the device if any antenna port has been left open to avoid potential damage to the Hotspot.
- Power on the Hotspot by connecting the power adapter.
- Onboard the Hotspot using the Hotspotty Connect App or Helium Wallet App (Collectables Tab - Connect a Hotspot).
- You can check the activity of your Hotspot through the Hotspotty Connect App.
- Alternatively, you can use Moken Explorer to monitor your Hotspot.
Redeem your IOT tokens
On the Helium Wallet app, click on the collectables tab and claim your daily rewards.